Each competition will be externally judged either in person or by post, except Three on a Theme and Variations.
- Club Summer Photo Challenge – (replaces Chairman’s Challenge) – DPI up to 3 entries, judged by the chairman (or other member of the committee) – Subject for this year Movement
- Open Competition for prints and DPI – up to 3 prints and 3 dpi.
- Landscape Competition for prints and DPI – up to 3 prints and 3 dpi.
- Mono only DPI – up to 3 entries
- Open DPI (formally the Denis Glyde Cup) – up to 3 entries
- Three on a Theme – assessed in Club. Three prints on a theme mounted on a suitable board (max. 40×50 cm). Up to 3 entries allowed.
Variations members will be sent a photograph and can make as many changes to it as they like to create a Variation. DPI only
- Club Winter Photo Challenge – DPI up to 3 entries, judged by the chairman (or other member of the committee) Subject for this year Hidden North Devon
- Print & DPI of the year – up to 3 prints and 3 DPI chosen from any of the entries made in the current year’s competitions. Dates will be published in the new programme
Please Note – when entering prints please put your membership number and a title on the back of the mount. DO NOT include your name or any other information.
There will be no AV competition but members will be encouraged to use AVs as part of their presentation on Members’ Projects evenings (good for people who like to show work but not talk about it) – see Notes on Making an AV.
Entries must be prepared in a certain way so that our competition software can cope. Please see the notes here